Wednesday, June 07, 2006

June 7

Back back backkkk!
Today was good lah, I went gym! yes! GYM! with kenneth and erhem! You know who lah kenneth! ahahahas! Ok! to those who came msging me in msn, say what i go gym and stuff, I REALLY GO LAH! why, see i fat cannot go ah?! I'm not that fat ok! only 71kg. hahas! Did quite alot lah, started with the treadmill, run for 10+mins, kenneth 5 mins stop already. LOL! After that did some leg thing, Carlos! Carlos! ahahas! Did around 45 sit ups? and Did alot of stuff that trains the arm and stuff. Hands kinda weak now. ok! anyway, after that went athar, But I went central to withdraw kai's money, along with other motives, HAHAS! ok, so yup, went back athar to meet jc and the same 2 people of kenneth and erhem! =p had our dinner, then i went to kenneth house to slack and play, calvin damn fat lah! ahahas! I keep playing with his stomach, hahas! fatty! Played till 10+. was all good! =D kenneth's guinea pig is HUGE! lol! Ok, So im back home! Should be going to gym 2moro afternoon again, DONT DOUBT ME! I do work out! Is not like You guys can be active and i cant right? I ALSO WANT TO STAY HEALTHY! =D Anyway, I've been see-ing a few clips(Stand-up Comedy) by chris rock lately, ITS REALLY DAMN FUCKING FUNNY! Check this following clip below, Chris Rock talking about Rap music, So damn true lah! ( Everybody in youtube find this funny, So if you're one of those who dont find this funny at all, either you don't understand the shit he's saying or you just dont have any sense of humor, =D ) So yeah, check it out,



LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home